May was what I thought would be a slow month. And it parts it was but what ended up happening was I was able to spend so much time with family and friends that it honestly almost flew by. So this what I was up to over the past few weeks!
“We each take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other, everywhere.”
1. I love when I can meet with old friends and we just start from where we left off.
2. Shot my first completely prop filled engagement session.Seriously can’t wait to share the rest! I love my couples!
3.Was able to spend some time doing location scouting
4. Spend some time with the lil sis, watching Avengers on 3d. If you have not seen it. Go!
5. Getting in the word. Honestly trying so hard to spend more time in it. But have grown so much over the past few weeks. Thankful for how God is working on me.
6. I had to find a cheaper way to supplement my Jamba Juice habit
7. Shot a styled session that I am soo in love with
8. Cut the weave off!! and now my hair is completely natural. I’ll be working the curls!
9. Decided it’s time to get Sallie Mae off my back. Hoping to get some help from this guy!
That’s it!! Can’t wait for what this next month will hold!